var wid = ‘239130’;
Improved battery life for Surface devices
Projecting to a PC auto-discoverability is now off by default
- A pop up that warns you for the evaluation expireing will no longer appear
- Fixes an issue where Spotify sometiems crashes when playing music
- Fixes an issue that caused the Googl Chrome windwo to be clipped on the top when maximized
- Fixes an issue where the host device of a Mobile Hotspot could result the host device bug-checking when used on the 5GHz band
- Fixes an issue where the pin prompt when connecting to some VPNs would not appear on top of all windows
- Fixes an issue where LastPass and AdBlock would not show the expected context menu items or status
- Fixes an issue where some tabs may hang after exiting Web Notes
Booting a new Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 5 virtual machine will fail
A 0x80004005 error will appear when enabling Developer Mode on the “For Developers”
* Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or higher .
* RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB).
* Free space on hard drive space: 16 gigabytes (GB).
* Graphics card: graphics device Microsoft DirectX 9 or later.
* Additional requirements to use certain features.
* To use the touch features require tablet or monitor that supports multi-touch.
* To access the Windows Store to download and run applications that require an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024×768 pixels.
Bingung cara downloadnya ? klik disini