Contents of Haramain Software
All of content in this site www.haramainsoftware.com is our work without copy paste. We are working to assist software developers to promote their products (applications, games, and others). If you are a software developer, you can share your application at this site and you will get the best traffic for your application, do not worry we work harder to increase traffic to this site.
DMCA : Digital Millennium Copyright Act Information
We are respects the rights of all copyright holders and like you know in this case, www.haramainsoftware.com has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for termination in appropriate circumstances content that violates the rights of copyright holders.
Do not hesitate to report to our contact.
Please allow 2-3 business days for an email response. Please note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to adopting inappropriate complaint filing procedures.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person who is acting on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we can easily contact you. It is necessary to include a valid email address.
- You must provide sufficient information related to the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed including at least one keyword under which the material appears in “www.haramainsoftware.com” search results.
- A statement should be provided where the complaining party must have appropriate grounds to claim that the use of the material is in the manner which is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement should be provided that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury. The complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person if a third party or an agent is acting on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the written infringement notice to the following address: email@example.com
Digital Millennium Copyright Act